Friday 20 November 2015

Worst anime characters ever

The worst anime CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME, that others like. (in my opinion.....)  these are not characters that were intended to be bad they just rubbed off that way on me.

1.  Himeji (baka and test)



Look for all Himeji fans, i'm not trying to offend you but ya.....

Himeji is your classic big boob, pink hair, high voice, overly nice, in love with main guy of harem character. And she's not original at all, in fact i find her very annoying she's always finding a way to weasel her breasts into the conversation around her flat chested "friend" whom she's really not nice to at all. She's going after the guy her friend likes and flaunting her assets to make her friend feel bad. She pretends to be innocent in my opinion but honestly she just rubs off as obnoxious and cocky.

2. Lili (is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?)


Looks cute right? Well ok once i'm introduced to the main girl of an anime, any girl that goes after her man I usually don't like. And yes, lili is one of them. Lili does have a sad past so i suppose i can say that some of her actions are in despite of that but....... So she meets the main character Bell and she kinda likes him i suppose. He's really nice to her and she steals from him, the dagger hestia worked hard to get him. And then he kinda lets that slide and then she puts him in a trap and leaves him for dead. And he is saved and forgives her, and they become friends. And then she still thinks she should be with him over hestia?! NO!!! Hestia is devoted to him you tried to kill him!!! Ugh Here i go again don't get me started on this character.....


3. Inori (gulty crown) OK DON'T HATE ME!!! IM SORRY!!!


Ya she's definitely the best of the worst out of the characters on this list. From the first time i saw Inori she bugged me. I never get female characters who are in battle but yet their boobs are hanging out?! Look, i've watched a lot of anime and you have to learn to live with this because it happens even in the best anime, its all fan service. And I do believe she's not a bad person, but she is a bit cocky with her and her music videos, which i don't get why she's posting music videos if she's like hiding from the police...wat? And she tricks the main character into a battle thats not his to fight and kinda makes his life extremely difficult. And he actually likes her at one point and she keeps walking into a room with this long haired dude. Sorry if u like her idk i guess I'm just picky with romance female roles.

4. Hestia (Familiar of Zero)


OH MY GOSH...........

I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE KEEPS TRYING TO STEAL SAITO FROM LOUISE....

JUST STOP

THERE YOU GO MY MOST HATED CHARACTER OF ALL TIME HESTIA CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment